Non-Personally Identifiable Data
Anytime you visit our Site, we may gather certain non-personally identifiable information regarding the means you use to access our Site. This information may include the type and version of your browser, your service provider, your IP address and any search engine you may have used to locate the Site. We use this information to help diagnose problems with our server, administer the Site, and compile broad statistical data. In addition, we gather certain navigational information about where you go on our Site. This information enables us to determine which areas of the Site are most frequently visited and helps us to tailor the Site to the needs and interests of our online visitors. Such information is gathered by us in the aggregate and will not be associated with a specific individual without that individual’s consent.
Consumer Nonpublic Personal Information
Aftertime Bio treats consumer nonpublic personal information (“NPI”) with utmost respect. Aftertime Bio: (1) guards NPI with physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards; (2) does not disclose NPI, except as is reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which such information was provided or as otherwise provided herein, and (3) complies with all requirements of Title V of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, 15 U.S.C §§ 6801 through 6810, and the Federal Trade Commission’s implementing regulation, Regulation P, 16 C.F.R. Part 313, as both relate to the disclosure and protection of NPI.
How We Secure Your Information
Aftertime Bio’s web servers support the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) transaction protocol which is largely accepted as the industry standard. The purpose of this encryption protocol is to keep confidential the information passed back and forth between a web server and its users. We work to protect personally identifiable information stored on the site’s servers from unauthorized access using industry standard computer security products, such as firewalls, as well as carefully developed security procedures and practices. In addition, a password is required for you to use, view or change application or registration information. We use both internal and external resources to review the adequacy of our security measures on a regular basis.
How We Use Your Information
We and our affiliates may make use of your information for various lawful business purposes. Among others, these purposes may include using your information to:
- Engage in customer support. For example, we might confirm and complete transactions requested by you, verify information you provide to us and provide you with administrative notices.
- Contact you with information. For example, we might provide or contact you through telephone, email, postal or other communications with Services updates, promotional materials and other information from us or our affiliates.
- Analyze and improve our Services and operations. For example, we might obtain feedback regarding our Services, understand and anticipate your needs and preferences, better understand your use of our Services, customize and tailor Site content and advertising, improve our marketing and promotional efforts, engage in statistical analysis and provide feedback to our vendors, advertisers and other third parties.
How We Disclose Information
- To any person who, in our reasonable judgment, is authorized to receive your information, including as a result of your business dealings with that person (for example, your attorney);
- To our third-party vendors so that they may provide support for our internal and business operations, including for the handling of data processing, data verification, data storage, market measurement, research, and our Services’ maintenance and security. These companies are authorized to use your information only as necessary to provide these services to us and are contractually obligated to keep your information confidential;
- As required by law or ordered by a court, regulatory, or administrative agency such as to comply with a subpoena, bankruptcy proceedings, or similar legal process;
- As we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, if we believe that you are violating any applicable law, rule or regulation, or are otherwise interfering with another’s rights or property, including, without limitation, our rights or property;
- If requested by authorities in the event of any act of terrorism or instance of local, regional or national emergency;
- To enforce or protect our rights;
- Relating to a sale of some or all of our assets or a merger of our company; and
- To our affiliated companies (i.e., companies under common control or management with us).
Circumvention of Security Measures
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personally identifiable information you provide to us. Below are some mechanisms that provide you with control over certain information:
- Email Offers from Us. If you do not wish to receive email offers from us, you can opt out of receiving email information from us (other than emails related to the completion of your registration, correction of user data, change of password and other similar communications essential to your transactions through our Site) by using the unsubscribe process at the bottom of the email or by contacting our team through the “Contact” page.
- Accessing and Correcting Personally Identifiable Information. If a portion of our Site allows you to create an account with us, then you can review and update your information by logging into that portion of our Site, visiting your account profile page and making changes or by contacting us using the “Contact” page above. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you Services and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Links to Third Party Websites
The Site is not intended for use by children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 18. If you believe that we may have any information from or about a child, please contact us by using the “Contact” page.
Special Notification for California Residents — Your California Privacy Rights
Individuals who are residents of California and have provided their personally identifiable information to us may request information regarding our disclosures, if any, of their personally identifiable information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. Such requests must be submitted by using the “Contact” page. California privacy rights requests must include the reference “Request for California Privacy Information” on the subject line and in the body of the message and must include the email address or mailing address, as applicable, for us to send our response. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year.